Stayed at The Shoreham for 7 nights in November 2012. Hotel is in a great location for shopping on Fifth Avenue, and for Times Square, Theatre District and Central Park. Room was fairly small as is standard for New York but was clean and modern. Two minor negative points: key didnt work when I returned on three of the nights and also there was a strong smell of bleach in the bathroom some evenings. Free glass if champagne on check in and massage chair in the room were nice touches. Good bar/restaurant area with v friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHOREHAM is a fashionable retreat dedicated to the experience of design. Flat-screen monitors throughout the property feature an array of video and interactive art with vibrant images of nature in motion. The hotel offers a variety of accommodations ranging from superior to specialty suites available with king, queen or two queen-sized beds. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers in junior suites and select rooms, iJoy massage chairs, Bose Wave(R) radio CD players, Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Guest room baths are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile, gray slate vanity tops, brushed stainless steel sinks with satin nickel fixtures and bath amenities. SHOREHAM is perfectly positioned just steps away from the top shops of Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Broadway and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City