Stayed here for a two day conference at the Manhattan Club and really enjoyed the proximity to the conference and upscale shopping venues. Hotel room was typical NYC boutique and quite clean, although my room had a definite cigarette smell which caused me to score it down just a bit. Staff is friendly and their restaurant/bar is hopping! Good place at a very reasonable price right near 5th Ave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet, tucked away oasis near Rockefeller Center in Midtown NYC, The Shoreham Hotel offers a variety of 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly, well-appointed accommodations ranging from our standard rooms to specialty suite rooms with one King, one Queen, or two double beds with deluxe Belgian linens. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers available in select rooms, access to wireless Internet and rooms offer flat-screen LG TVs. Guest bathrooms are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile and fixtures, grey slate vanity tops and brushed stainless sinks with satin nickel fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City