My sister, mother and I were there for a 3 day trip which turned into a full week and a bit thanks to Hurricane Sandy....This hotel location is perfect! We were far away enough from the flooding and we never lost power...We got a price break once we were stuck there for 4 extra nights...
The staff were incredible and we felt for them as they had to bunk in at the hotel as they were also stuck due to no transportation and some had no power at their homes...
I would recommend this hotel to anyone...Staff were incredible!
They do need to purchase new mini fridges though...did not work...
Would return definitely!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet, tucked away oasis near Rockefeller Center in Midtown NYC, The Shoreham Hotel offers a variety of 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly, well-appointed accommodations ranging from our standard rooms to specialty suite rooms with one King, one Queen, or two double beds with deluxe Belgian linens. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers available in select rooms, access to wireless Internet and rooms offer flat-screen LG TVs. Guest bathrooms are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile and fixtures, grey slate vanity tops and brushed stainless sinks with satin nickel fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City