My name is Yvonne Warren and I am a Canadian. With my two adult daughters,we planned a 3 day trip which turned into 8. The staff at the Shoreham were fantastic! Henry, Fred, Elizabeth and Crystal were the four we had the most interaction with. they went above and beyond. I would certaintly return to that hotel and also recommend it. New Yorkers are crazy, and we love them!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet, tucked away oasis near Rockefeller Center in Midtown NYC, The Shoreham Hotel offers a variety of 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly, well-appointed accommodations ranging from our standard rooms to specialty suite rooms with one King, one Queen, or two double beds with deluxe Belgian linens. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers available in select rooms, access to wireless Internet and rooms offer flat-screen LG TVs. Guest bathrooms are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile and fixtures, grey slate vanity tops and brushed stainless sinks with satin nickel fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City