The hotel is in a good location for the city shops. The service is good although check in was quite late. But the reception took my bags while I went out and checked in afterwards The rooms, although small are well decorated and designed. The designers have done a good job of maximising the space and making it look as modern as possible given what most hotels in NY look like - quite tired and old style. This was new style modern and I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet, tucked away oasis near Rockefeller Center in Midtown NYC, The Shoreham Hotel offers a variety of 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly, well-appointed accommodations ranging from our standard rooms to specialty suite rooms with one King, one Queen, or two double beds with deluxe Belgian linens. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers available in select rooms, access to wireless Internet and rooms offer flat-screen LG TVs. Guest bathrooms are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile and fixtures, grey slate vanity tops and brushed stainless sinks with satin nickel fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City