Stayed here on business 8th to 10th October. Pretty good location - a short walk to primary tourist locations - also close to some nice bars retaurants.
Checking in was simple and quick. The hotel is a pretty modern all white affair in the lobby and surrounding areas. It doesnt look tired so would assume its had a makeover in recent times.
I was in room 211 - pretty average New York size room. Again pretty modern with all the ameniaties you would expect. The bed and pillows were very comfy - two very good nights sleep! It was also pretty quiet - didn't hear other guests or staff once.
I would say this hotel is perfect for both business and tourist trips - it wasnt the cheapest - but i have paid more in NY and had smaller/worse!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet, tucked away oasis near Rockefeller Center in Midtown NYC, The Shoreham Hotel offers a variety of 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly, well-appointed accommodations ranging from our standard rooms to specialty suite rooms with one King, one Queen, or two double beds with deluxe Belgian linens. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers available in select rooms, access to wireless Internet and rooms offer flat-screen LG TVs. Guest bathrooms are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile and fixtures, grey slate vanity tops and brushed stainless sinks with satin nickel fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelPower and getaroom.com so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City