6 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$330
Priceline$279
Traveluro$268
3,158 results
All reviews alcove suite times square new york bryant park standard room rain shower mini bar location is great grand central station an upgrade nyc hotel rockefeller center fireplace lobby tub midtown doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2019

I recently stayed at the Royalton New York Hotel for the very first time. I was absolutely blown away from the first moment I arrived. The lobby/bar/restaurant area is exquisite with a beautiful ambient fireplace and dark mahogany colored walls. My room was more than I ever could have asked for. First off, it was HUGE! The bathroom had a giant round soaking bathtub and even had a wood burning fireplace in the living area. The bed felt like falling asleep in a big, cozy marshmallow. It was amazing. But, most importantly is the staff. Every single member of the Royalton team I came in contact with was beyond courteous, gracious and a true joy to be around. I would like to personally mention Neil, Stephano, Aimee and Marcos. They are absolutely a cut above the rest.The Royalton is now my "go to" hotel when I come to NYC. There's simply no where else that compares.

Room tip: The City View Alcove Room is EXQUISITE!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SiobhanD393, General Manager at Royalton New York, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Thank you for the outstanding review, Kelly!

We're delighted your experience with us was so wonderful and that you appreciated our spacious and comfortable accommodations! We strive to make all of our guests feel welcome and relaxed during their time with us. It's fantastic our team could accommodate your needs and assist you in any way possible. We aim to please and your praise lets us know we're doing our job!

We look forward to sharing another amazing experience with you soon! Have a lovely day!

Reviewed February 26, 2019

Best location for walking to many of NYC's Tourist spots and more. A beautiful hotel, quite dark lighting, but this adds to the vibe. Lovely fires and low seating areas. Staff incredibly helpful and welcoming from the doorman, to the checkin staff, who made it all incredibly quick and easy. Only downside is the Tiny lifts. Rooms are well appointed, clean, fresh, comfortable and spacious. Everything in the room that you could need. Have stayed several times now and it never disappoints. Well worth a visit.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
SiobhanD393, General Manager at Royalton New York, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Thank you for the fantastic review!

We're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with us! It's excellent you enjoyed and appreciated our great decor as well as our ambiance and atmosphere. We care about the happiness and comfort of our guests. We can't wait to host you again soon so we can share another fantastic experience with you soon!

Have an outstanding day!

Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful welcome & Tulio was so helpful with our room choice - decor is beautiful & our room has everything one could need - bar on top floor excellent - couches for all - delighted we chose this hotel for our NY trip - rooms are great - looking forward to enjoying all the big apple has

Date of stay: February 2019
SiobhanD393, General Manager at Royalton New York, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2019

Thanks for sharing this glowing review!

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! It's our pleasure to accommodate you to the fullest extent. Your compliments for our helpful service and comfortable rooms let us know we're doing our job. After all, we pride ourselves on your happiness. With this said, we'd love to share another perfect experience with you soon!

Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for five nights in the hotel and were truly impressed. The rooms are well appointed, very comfortable and spacious. The staff couldn't be any friendlier and really went out of their way to help out. The Rooftop Terrace is spectacular and the food really fresh, again the service second to none. The location couldn't be any more central with ask the main sites in easy walking distance.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 828marcush
SiobhanD393, General Manager at Royalton New York, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Thanks for the excellent review, Marcus!

We're delighted your time with us was so outstanding as providing our guests with an excellent experience is very important to us. It's fantastic you appreciated our comfortable rooms and friendly service as well as our prime location. That's what we like to see! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience.

Have an amazing day!

Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

I called the hotel to see if I could get a early check-in and was warmly greeted by a gentleman named Marcos he was very very very very very very bubbly happy energy was amazing to be a New Yorker he greeted me with so much respect that I felt like I was a wealthy millionaire he told me that there weren't any rooms available but I can come in and check to see if they will be rooms available by the time I got there as soon as I got there it was the same man at the front deck his smile was so and lighting and his welcome was even better he asked me if I would like to freshen up as I wait for my room and gave me a key to the business classroom I cannot tell you how amazing I felt going to this hotel I felt like I was royalty from the doorman to the house keeping this whole hotel is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been into New York and the customer service is impeccable David the doorman was a very intuitive gentleman and brightened up my day I am most definitely will be going back for my 30th birthday even if it's by myself just to have another night of royalty in the most beautiful hotel thank you so much for an amazing Valentine's Day I appreciate it everyone on staff you will be seeing me again

Ms.Bryant❣️❤️

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for the fantastic review!

It's outstanding your time with us was so amazing. We love sharing our excellent service with each person who walks through our door. It's team members like Marcos and David who ensure our guests are getting the best level of service. That's what we like to see!

We can't wait until your next visit so we can once again share our high-caliber service with you. Have a beautiful day!