Royalton New York Hotel
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$162
$134
  • Fitness center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$124
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$134
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$212
$186
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$180
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$143
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Bar/Lounge
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

2,481 results
All reviewsloft suitetimes squarenew yorksoaking tubroom servicebryant parkstandard roomlobby barrain showerlocation is greatmidtown locationgrand central stationfifth avenuean upgradetwo blocksthe theater districtstreet noise
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I really liked this hotel. We came on a weekend to see a show and just go out to eat and have general fun. The location is very good, easy to walk to subway stations, Times Square, Hells Kitchen, 5th Ave, etc.

Best surprise is the noise level is very low. We stayed on the 44th street side, not sure how the 43rd street side was. The beds are great and we really slept well.

I was happy to pay up and get a "loft suite" as they describe it. Very large for NYC, but an average size room if you have never been to New York. The round huge tub and shower is really cool, and very romantic. The lobby bars are cosy and quite, great for a couple date. I would like to come back to this hotel.

The continental breakfast is nothing to write home about, but if you just need an AM snack it will do. Really nice people on staff from housekeeping to front desk.

Room Tip: The 44th street facing rooms are much more quiet than most NYC hotels. The loft suite has a really neat tub / shower that is worth the extra price. Really nice beds, and people.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
VictoriaStewart, General Manager at Royalton New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

What a great review! I am so pleased that you enjoyed our great location with easy access to many great points of interest in New York City…such as Times Square, Grand Central, and Fifth Avenue. It is always great to read when someone enjoys our central location but also appreciates the quiet rooms.

I am glad you enjoyed the Loft Suite and all the space that it affords, as well as our unique disco tubs. Hopefully, we will be able to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Loved everything about this hotel, the location, the staff, the ambience, the room, everything. Location was suberb, staff attentive and efficient. The hotel was truly boutique which added to the ambience of bing in the Big Apple and location was ideal. I have always aimed for the Time Square area but this was close enough to be hand yet also a shorty distance to sights such as 5th Ave, Grand Central, Rockafeller Plaza and Central Park. If I can still afford to stay here once word of this superb property gets out I will definately be back

Room Tip: All the rooms were different. Standard rooms were small but not unusual for New York
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank sandrapauwels

Wow! Thank you for your fabulous comments. Royalton is, indeed, centrally located in midtown, within easy walking distance of Grand Central, fantastic shopping on Fifth Avenue, and Times Square. We love our boutique feel where you can relax after a day out in our fantastic lobby and rest in one our great rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in New York.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have stayed at the Royalton on numerous occasions while in New York city for pleasure and have always been impressed favorably. The rooms are large by New York standards with wifi, minibar and beautiful bathrooms (shower only). I will always stay there when I can get a good room rate on one of the travel websites. And the large lobby is very nice with numerous sunken seating areas where you can order from the bar.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank dcmandc

Thank you for your great review. One of the great features of Royalton is our generous lobby where you can decompress after a long day of work or being out and about town. We hope to see you again on your next visit!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

OMG I went here with my 2 daughters , 14/16 , for a girls week away and we spent the most wonderful time here. Yes the hotel bar/foyer is noisy but hell it's NY. Once in our room we heard nothing. Yes the bathroom and shower where above and beyond. The cleanliness great. . All the staff where incredible. The location is great. But just the personal service was incrediblec Wow :) I will be back.

Room Tip: The wifi was $10 a night but it was quick and reliable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank LoriCanada

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our staff was helpful. As you said, Royalton is centrally located and great for a girls week away. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our great showers and that the personal service wowed you!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My wife and I thought we would try a boutique style hotel on our latest New York City stay. We've stayed many different places in the big Apple. Mostly larger chain Times Square locations such as the Hilton and the Marriott. We tried the Royalton. Overall, the experience was "just okay". The hotel bar was not that welcoming and the rooms were slightly overpriced. The service was hit and miss. Sometimes stellar and sometimes laissez faire. The location is great though. We are frequent New York visitors (probably two weekends a year) and we might try boutique style again, but unless the deal is overwhelming, we will pass on the Royalton and try something else. There are just too many options to return to an average place in New York City.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TCandJH
VictoriaStewart, General Manager at Royalton New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. I am sorry that you were not fond of the style of the hotel. I notice that you stayed in December of last year when, because the city is busy the bar and lounge is busy too. While we feel it gives the whole hotel a great vibe we do understand that it Is not to everyone’s taste. I do hope that if you do consider staying at a boutique hotel again in the future that you will give us another try.