Tripadvisor
New York City
2,347 results
All reviews elevator attendants central park elevator operator new york room service elegant hotel five star hotel park view four seasons upper east side fifth avenue concierge desk turn down service beautiful room housekeeping staff the location is perfect nyc hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We so enjoyed our recent stay at the Pierre. While there are many luxury properties in NYC, The Pierre stands out with their consistently high level of service and value. We look forward to our next stay!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been searching for a "home" hotel in NYC and visited The Pierre on a Christmas trip in early December, 2019. The Hotel was fantastic, and the service we received from Anna (from Macedonia) at the front desk has inspired us to return for a brief honeymoon stay in February. All the staff are extremely helpful, but Anna is largely the reason for our return, with many more visits to follow!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a perfect experience at the Pierre. The staff made me feel welcome and at home. The concierge team was exceptional; the word "service" in a luxury property took a new meaning for me after my stay at the Pierre. A special thank you to the concierge Abraham, who made this stay the best memory I will probably ever have from New York city. I would recommend this property to any friends or family, or anyone who wishes to have an extraordinary, luxurious and safe experience in the Big Apple.

Room tip: Wonderful views of the city and of Central Park if the room is high enough
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very chic hotel at the heart of big Apple , very old but well remain, some decor reflected by typical Indian culture not my style , but excellent service, decent size of room, big bathroom & walk in closet, staff warm greeting & smile can make u feel home away! Stayed at above 12 floor interior view still woke up by the heavy street noise at night , wall is thin can’t block noise next door , kind of disappointed! My client & I like the classy restaurant & healthy cooking , but breakfast not as well as expected, not worth money ! Tips: do not stay in lower level floor if u are looking for a good night sleep, if u like classy elegant place , easy access to big Apple shopping center, this is the one for u!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2020

One of our rooms had a clanking noise at night from the AC. They couldn’t fix and only offered to switch rooms on the 3rd night. They did comp one night- not really satisfying.

My suite had only one sink, a phone not working and the tiniest beds I have ever seen in any hotel. The paint on the molding was peeling.

Room tip: Tiny beds. Check first! Some suites have only one sink.
Date of stay: December 2019