It's hard to find fault with a hotel located on 5th ave and 61st. Staffing ratio to guests is over the top. There is an elevator attendant for every elevator.Employees are extremely friendly and very gracious. Stayed in a suite that was very spacious - only complaint is that make-up mirror is mounted directly over toilet? Surprised that they charge for WiFi? Made 3 visits to lobby bar - drinks were small by NY standards by bar snacks were awesome - grated parmesan cheese. If you do room service do breakfast do the corn beef and hash. Rest of room service food was very pedestrian. Fitness center is very limited - leave workout clothes at home. Beds are amazing! Meeting room was spectacular! In summary, a really nice hotel that just misses from being a great hotel~ food is the only thing holding it back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City