From the minute you arrive, from he door man, to the bell man to the front desk staff, you feel like royalty. Everyone is very professional but also friendly. Our room overlooked Central Park and that was really a fantastic treat to have this view. The rooms are not large, but they are very well appointed. The bathroom was spacious with both a walk in shower and separate tub. The Molton Brown amenities were a special treat. Besides being on 5th Avenue and close to many shopping opportunties, there is a subway about 1 block away which we used during rush hours. The hotel also has a courtesy green Jaguar for the guests. I would stay here the next time we are in New York. It is worth the cost!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City