To be right behind Barneys on Madison Avenue is already a bonus, the staff of this lovely remodeled NY landmark made our stay a real treat. This is one of two hotels in NY that still have elevator operators..The location of the hotel is away from the madness of heavy traffic, yet so convenient to all the Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue shops. Central Park is right across the street and we had a lovely time just walking into the beautiful park and over to the boating area to take in the Manhattan experience. The rooms are spacious and very well decorated and we did not hear any traffic noises from our room. We had a room with twin beds and compared to other NY luxury hotels, the rate was very reasonable. Will definitely go back again to this gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoftTaj, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City