I am currently staying at the hotel for 4 nights. I booked a city view king size room. First of the day, I am arranged in room 622, and it shocked me. The room is extremely so small, if you have two luggage and you do not have a space to walk. And for a city view room, the front desk says it varies from 5 to 20th floor, so then who will get the 20 and who is on 5? So it is so unfair and room space varies too. We were asking the front desk to make change, they just answered us the hotel is full can not help. Then, the second day, with a long trip and return tired, we were hoping to have a good rest, however the bed is wet, because the housekeeper left a cleaning towel inside the bed, that's ridiculous! Overall, this is not even close to a five star hotel, at least the service is not. Try other ones !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Orbitz, DerbySoftTaj, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City