Yes really and truely divine. I arrived late and only for one night and was feeling tired and grumpy - but it just couldnt last at that wonderful hotel. From the moment I walked in the door, I was made welcome. The genuine kindness of the staff stuck me everywhere. The room was beautifully appointed and the couch and the bed so comfortable that you did not feel like getting up! As I was late, I ordered room service and the food was superb. I never sleep on - but the bed was so comfortable that I just did. I enjoyed breakfast at the very "New York" cafe - enjoying the atmosphere as much as the food. Before I left, I had time to savour a drink in the loung bar, which was just really comfortable. It is a magnificent building and beautifully restored - but a building does not a great hotel make. This one was just nailed it! Truely divine...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City