This is a very pleasant hotel in an ideal location for both shopping and business. The rooms are larger than most and mine was in good, modern condition. On the other hand, the bathroom was quite small with only a shower but no bath. Service is friendly and generally excellent with old-fashioned touches such as lift operators. A la carte breakfast was very good if somewhat expensive. As a fastidious English man, I am often disappointed by tea outside my own country but in the bar here I was served a proper pot with tea leaves. Be aware that taxis can be hard to come by at busy times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City