The Pierre is an outstanding provider of gracious and generous hospitality. The hotel is immaculate, quite lovely and extremely well managed. Every experience at the hotel, from the first greeting by the Doorman to a final goodbye is a positive one.
I believe it is no small task for a quality service provider like The Pierre to achieve a consistent and appropriate level of service throughout its organization. Over the years, as a visitor to top tier hotels here and in Europe, I have experienced service which is either too cool (eyes averted) or too friendly (a hug from a stranger, who we have met twice). The first is almost always uncomfortable and the second rings false.The team at The Pierre have it right and its carefully calibrated customer/client response is the product of great training and caring employees.
Our first visit in late January at The Pierre had been slightly problematic which I described when I answered the Taj Guest Feedback. I was very pleasantly surprised when the Guest Relations Manager answered my complaint and said he would make sure that the situation was resolved. In fact he made a huge difference with an upgrade that was responsive to our needs. The day after we checked in our granddaughter Emma took the train from Boston joined us and we really appreciated the additional space of the upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Groupon, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City