My recent stay at the Pierre (1 night, April 14, 2013) was excellent. The staff were helpful and friendly. We stayed in a city view suite which was spacious, beautiful and extremely comfortable. We very much enjoyed taking the private car service to dinner and we had drinks in the bar before and after dinner. The drink menu was inventive and delicious. I also used the gym in the morning before checking out. The treadmills were very new and damp towels and water were available in the refrigerator. All in all it was a wonderful stay - the only problem was not staying longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City