We had the pleasure of spending a weekend in NYC with the Taj Hotel, The Pierre. From the warm greeting at the front desk, to the wonderful concierge staff, the elevator attendants (yes, really, they accompany the elevators!) to the lovely man who gave us street directions and hailed cabs, it was a stellar experience. Even the way the housekeeper organized our room as part of the turndown service was akiin to living life like royalty. 2 papers at our door every day - we lived the New York life, drinking coffee at a local restaurant and reading the Times and the Wall Street Journal.
No, we're not the Kardasians, just a couple who found a slightly discounted room online and leaped at the opportunity to go from a 4 star, to a 5 star, and it was a delight. We even remembered how to sleep past nine. 3 nights, 4 days felt like a real vacation. It was hard returning to real life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City