I stayed at the Pierre for a weekend break - and I really loved it. I can partially understand that some reviewers are a bit critical towards the hotel. BUT if you are - like myself- from Europe the hotel is completely breath of fresh air. I had a pre-organised transportation from the JFK to the hotel where I was met at the street (!) by a very nice receptionist who took me immediately to my room for check-in formalities. This is service that I like! The room was not the biggest by American standards but nonetheless very clean and nice (and the bed was heavenly!). The concierge was excellent, they even managed to get me in the Le Bernardin (for a very late request) and made other great restaurant recommendations - and handled very well a situation where I was I bit frustrated not to find a recommended restaurant by foot and after returning to the hotel a taxi was immediatey orderded for me. I really liked the lift operators (like in Claridge's in London), service in the breakfast room, house keeping (exceptional!) and the room service. All in all, I can highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, DerbySoftTaj, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City