A pleasant stay, this is a nice hotel in a good location, easy to get to and from.
Service was generally professional and efficient.
The room was good, the bathroom was spacious and well laid out.
The bed was very comfortable although I had not slept in a single bed for many years. I had contacted Taj Reservation to request a room with one bed but ended up in a room with twin single beds.
The layout of the hotel meant I rarely used main foyer as the 5th avenue entrance was more convenient. I only went to main lobby when I needed the concierge.
Breakfast was good and the service was friendly and efficient.
My only criticism is that this hotel lacked the personalised service I have experienced in Taj Hotel in India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Jetsetter and Reservation Counter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City