Like the other reviews for this hotel, we found The Pierre, to be in a great location giving you quick walks to midtown, the park, and upper east side. It is the service that is lacking. Here are a few examples. 1. No door man or bell man to help with bags at main entrance on 61st. I went inside to ask and a lady that seemed to be in charge. She said yes there should be someone and watched me bring my own bags in. I was in shock as i watched at least 12 people behind 3 counters watch me try and pull 3 large suit cases. Example 2- After ordering a pot of coffe and 1 bannana (that cost $50 from room service) my wife needed cream. After waiting 25 minutes we called back and they said we must have gave wrong room number? (even though they have caller ID). There are more, but the theme continued to always be it must be something we did wrong, they were never worng! The St Regis and the Surrey are still our favorites in NYC and we will not be visiting the The Pierre again. Poor Management!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, DerbySoftTaj, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City