I cannot think about better location for a family trip to NY, but for the money I paid I expected much more from the hotel.
Personally I don't mind to push buttons in the elevator, but the hotel looks very outdated:
- room doors are probably half a century old, and they not sound proofed, so you can hear every noise in the hallway;
- air-condition is noisy. To be fair is noisy in most hotels, but hi-end ones usually don't have the problem;
- the bathroom is nicely renovated, but guy who designed it obviously never tried to use it. It's very strange and incontinent setup, with very little space for the toiletries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Indian Hotels Company Limited, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City