I've stayed at a handful of NYC's 4- and 5-star hotels, but The Pierre is head-and-shoulders above the others. My first stay at The Pierre took place last week, and it's now the only place I'll stay during future visits to New York. With regard to cost, I feel bemused when I read hotel reviews from people who stay at luxe hotels and complain about the expense -- of course 5-star hotels are expensive. And The Pierre is no exception; however, I consider The Pierre to be a good value when compared to the St. Regis, Trump, Peninsula, Mandarin-Oriental, Plaza, Ritz Carlton, etc. The staff made me feel as if I were the only guest there -- ever available, genuinely concerned about my comfort and safety, always happy to see me. The historical elegance of the property is unparalleled, and the location on Central Park is a joy. I'd long read about The Pierre and am so grateful I finally made a visit. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Despegar.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City