I was in the city for just a couple of days and had to stay uptown to be near a colleague's home and chose The Pierre. While its not the most hip hotel (it is on the Upper East Side), it was great. I was on the 8th Floor (room 837 to be exact)... great bed, quiet and small, but well-appointed bathroom (Moulton Brown products helped). The service here was amazing... from the elevator attendants to the front desk, everyone was helpful. The small gym was well-equipped and had bottled water, fresh juices, fruit and protein bars. Overall, a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City