This was our first time in NYC. Our 4 night stay was an "over the top" experience. Our room was a "city view" room and was plenty big for me and my husband. The bed was ultra plush. Like sleeping on a cloud. The shower was awesome, per my husband who is tall and sometimes has to lean over to get under the shower head. The service was impeccable! Very professional. Made us feel like royalty. White gloved elevator attendant and turn down service every night. Our room had an issue with the tv after the first night and they quickly moved us to a suite. Nice to have a refrigerator. The hotel also has a jaguar for hotel guest to use on a first come first serve basis. Even though we didn't utilize this service, we did see the sweet ride out front. The Pierre is the way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Despegar.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City