Spent 5 nights at this property. Great location- you can walk everywhere! First room we had was a disaster. Bathroom was dirty and falling apart, huge wet puddle on the carpet. Front desk was very apologetic and immediately changed our room. The 2nd one was perfect. On the 37th floor- Very clean, away from the elevator and the noise coming from 42nd st. The room was cleaned/maintained beautifully the whole time we were there. Alex, at the front desk, is truly an asset to the hotel. She made our stay wonderful.
The location of the hotel is good, not great. A bit removed from the main streets. However, this was not a problem at all. Walked all over the city from our hotel and enjoyed it very much.
Overall, we had a WONDEFUL stay and will certainly come back to this property again. I avoid the Time Square property. Its utter CHAOS in that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin New York Grand Central hotel is located in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Our hotel is ideal for both leisure and business travelers as it is ideally located near Grand Central Terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New York Helmsley Hotel New York City
- The Hotel New York City
- New York Helmsley Hotel
- Hemsley New York
- Helmsley Hotel New York
- The New York City Helmsley
- Helmsley New York