4,196 results
All reviewschrysler buildinggreat locationnew yorkheavenly bedtimes squarespg membercorner roommini bargood sizebryant parklate checkhigh floortwo blocksstreet noisehousekeeping stafftwo double bedsby nyc standards
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great location, great service stay on ant floor facing 42nd street because u get a great view of Chrysler Building which is a beautiful Art Deco building. Close to grand central station where you can enjoy nice breakfast, lunches or dinners. Walking distance to any attractions. Lived it hopefully ill get back to New York one day and stay at the Westin again

Room Tip: Any room facing 42nd street
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Joe B, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin New York Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

The Chrysler building is one of my favorite buildings in New York City and I love that I get to walk by it and see it every day on my way to work. I think it is great for our guests too as they are staying right next to it!

We really do have a great location and I am happy you were able to take full advantage of it while you were here. We all here at the Westin do hope you can visit NYC again and stay with us again soon!

Joe Britt
Service Express Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Located only 2 blocks away from Grand Central Station, you can access the Metro which goes all over New York. Stayed on the 17th floor facing 42nd Street and didn't have problem with street traffic noise. There's a CVS right across the street if you need to pick up any snacks or anythings you might have missed packing. Rooms are nice, clean and roomy by New York standards. Didn't have a problem with the elevator like most have commented on.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a really great spot for business travel. The staff is attentive and in tune to the needs of busy, business travelers and they were prompt and polite in everything I requested of them. Excellent bellman who were friendly and helpful. Front desk team was very upbeat and energetic. Rooms were nice, good size for NY!

Room Tip: I wish I would have called and asked for an estimate on when room would be ready. We had to wait almost two hours -- although we did arrive well before stated check in time.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great location and great price. Hotel was everything we expected from a Westin property. 5 minute walk or less to Grand Central made it very convenient to take the subway everywhere in NYC. Ten minute walk to Times Square. Very safe area. CVS located one block over that is 24 hours for anything you may need. Great staff!

Room Tip: We requested good view and we were given a room on the 20th floor facing the Chrysler Building and 42nd street.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and guess what? The beutiful Chrysler building was right there on our window.Priceless! We had a very nice and comfortable room on the 28 th floor.Great location, friendly staff. I would definetely recomend this hotel to everyone.