Very consistent and great value for the room and location. I love Westin hotels as they are clean, modern and pet friendly.
I was able to check in early (12:30) after long drive and all of the staff were extremely helpful.
Two things I DO NOT recommend. Parking and parking an SUV. For one night, I paid $115 to park. Granted it was 25 hours of parking, but between charging a full extra day for that hour and an additional up charge for the SUV, you may be better off parking on the street for a ticket. Parking was absolutely outrageous, even for NYC mid-town/ east side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin New York Grand Central hotel is located in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Our hotel is ideal for both leisure and business travelers as it is ideally located near Grand Central Terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New York Helmsley Hotel New York City
- The Hotel New York City
- New York Helmsley Hotel
- Hemsley New York
- Helmsley Hotel New York
- The New York City Helmsley
- Helmsley New York