Stayed at this property for 4 nights recently and were very happy with the location and the size of our "Executive Guest room" with king bed at 450 sq. ft. The room was clean and reasonably updated, nice flat screen tv. At 51st Street and 7th Ave, it is an easy walk to most Broadway shows, but no so close as to have to deal with the crazy Times Square crowds. A bar off the lobby, but no on site restaurant - however you are staying in NYC so who cares about that.
My only complaint, is wifi is $15 a day. I will never understand why I can go into a fast food place and get free wifi with a 99c hamburger, but have to pay extra at a hotel - please just build it in to your prices. They do have free wifi in the lobby and you could see people with their laptops sitting there through the day. Fortunately, for me, the 4g worked fine from my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York