My wife and I were in New York for a quick weekend trip. The Michelangelo is in a great location- easy walk to 5th ave shopping, Times Square gawking and Central Park. Attractive old school lobby, nice size room, great bed and friendly staff. Definitely, a "go to hotel" for us in NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York