If you are not afraid of red and gold, thick carpets, big sofas and cushions, Venetian vases and crystal chandeliers , then the Michelangelo may be your option of a quiet ,not so big hotel , ideally located in Midtown. I liked it very much, rich retro style, clients not too fancy, staff not over attentive, but efficient.
I had a big king studio room and a nice marble bath with one of these modern water-economizing showerheads which only drizzle. Another minus today is costly wireless which only worked in the lobby for free. But not more critic than this. Even a small italian breakfast for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York