Lovely boutique hotel right in the hub of the action but far enough away from the noise of Times Square. When you're in New York City, especially Times Square, you spend most of your time outside the hotel, but what was lovely about the Michelangelo is that once you enter, you feel like you have entered a different world and slow down a little. Even though our room faced out onto the street, we heard barely any street noise. The room was a nice size, the tub great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York