We moved to the Michelangelo after a bad experience at the Benjamin. The staff from the reservations agent to front desk to bellman were excellent and friendly. They were able to get us into our room early after our move from the Benjamin so we could prepare for the wedding we were attending. The room was spacious and nicely furnished. The bathroom was large for NYC. There was even a complimentary continental breakfast each morning so you could grab coffee and a croissant. Location is excellent on 51st and 7th. Had connecting room with our kids which was our main criteria. Highly recommend. We had stayed here one time before as it is on the route for the Macy's thanksgiving day parade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York