Wonderful, small, European style mid town hotel. Small in size with a very friendly and professional staff. This was our second stay, after a wonderful experience the first time. The location is extremely convenient and really near everything--you can walk almost everywhere. The room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom and shower were elegant and worked perfectly. The hotel is extremely quiet, which is a nice treat when you stay in busy NYC. We will definitely stay at the Michelangelo on our next trip to NYC---without a doubt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York