spent long weekend here deliberately seeking boutique hotel near tourist attractions. been to NYC many times but never did the common tourist-y things (skating at rock, rockettes, etc). this hotel was perfect for such a weekend. walk to everything. quiet, elegant reprieve from maddening crowd. excellent accomodating service. comfy room with lrg tub, fridge, storage areas. there a very small bar off lobby (6-8 seats) contl breakfast is free and very good, but located in basement in small, non-descript tiny room. overall, a very nice, elegant hotel just off the square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York