We enjoyed The Michaelangelo. Nice staff and great location. Our room was at the far end of the hall and the windows faced another part of the building. Thus the room was quiet but dark. There is a basic complimentary coffee and muffin breakfast on the lower floor which we did not know about initially. It was nice that they also offered the NY Times in the breakfast room.
I am not a fan of "mini bars" and would rather hotels keep the small refrigerator available for the customers own use. But The Michaelangelo has the locked style mini bar in the rooms instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York