With NYC real estate at a premium, unless you want to spend $1,000 a night on a hotel room, there are not many options. Located in the very busy theatre district and extremely close to Times Square, it is a quiet oasis from the city. The lobby is beautifully decorated, eclectic, full of comfy couches and great wine by the glass. The elevators are fast. Never had to wait more than 15 seconds. Our King Suite was clean, modern yet very comfortable. A nice bed, TV, comfy couch to prop up and read the city magazines, a bar area, great for jumping on the laptop, and a decent sized bathroom. There is good soundproofing, as once in our room, we didn't hear a thing. Highly recommend over any of those Times Square chains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, HotelPower, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York