The Michelangelo Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$166
$127
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$128
$119
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$135
$130
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Room Service
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$206
$143
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$107
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$116
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$98
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$139
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

3,883 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkcentral parkrockefeller centerwalk in closetrooms are largebeautiful hoteljunior suitecomplimentary breakfastturn down serviceradio city music hallsitting areastreet noisevisit nycby nyc standardsloved this hotel
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Everyone was very friendly,location was great. Lobby bar was great to relax and get away from the crowds.Room was clean and quiet!!! Bathroom had all the personal touches and great terry robe.Great place to stay..........

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LINNY001
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We spent an over night trip here many times. Truly enjoyed the stay. The Hotel speaks for itself.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank marksdj
Reviewed February 1, 2012

If you are searching for a nice, quiet atmosphere in mid town near the theater district, this hotel is fabulous! Large room, TV in dressing area/bathroom is fun. Nice robes, gorgeous marble bathroom, great towels. Complimentary coffee & pastries were very nice, although in the cellar. Only problem was the heat as it is in most hotels or apts in the NYC winter. ...had to turn on air conditioning, which made it comfortable. Felt very safe...alone.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I stayed here on a business trip in January 2012. I found my room to be spacious, clean, quiet, and I LOVED the bathroom! Cool to have a small TV in there so I could check the weather/news as I was getting ready each morning...and having a fluffy bathrobe waiting for me was a real plus. I do agree with others who have reviewed this hotel with regards to their heating system. I finally had to turn on the air conditioning (it was running at the same time as the heat) to get the temp in my room below 70. And 66 degrees was as cool as I could get it. My room also had no view, but for me, that's the least important to me. I liked that the room was quiet, and this is why I prefer smaller hotels. I found the staff quite helpful. If you need coffee in the morning before the world wakes up, there's a Starbucks one block away. We ate quick breakfasts (breakfast sandwiches) at the deli next to the hotel because their eatery wasn't open as early as we needed to leave each day.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank nose4roses
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Perfect location, friendly and professional staff, large rooms, large bathrooms, lots of counter space! Overall very nice. However, like always in New York, it was impossible to get the room cooled down enough for comfortable sleeping.Complimentary coffee and tea were very good and a nice touch. The breakfast food pastries were not good, but Magnolia Bakery is just around the corner. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family