I was VERY PLEASED with the hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful, including housekeeper. I loved extras such as free cont. breakfast, free 24hr access to 2 high speed computers (so I didn't have to schlep my laptop to NYC), newspaper, coffee in lobby and 2 bottles of free water per day. Room was very nicely appointed. High quality sheets, 4 pillows and quality Aveda toiletries. After getting this hotel I saw some negative feedback on slow elevators, but this was not true. Never had to wait more than a minute. Room size was fine for 1 person and a couple without too much luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architectural and historical landmark, The Mansfield is a portal to a New York City of days gone. Guests of the hotel appreciate its club-like surroundings and superb craftsmanship, as illustrated by the lobby’s detailed illuminated 16-foot ceiling and oval staircases with original terrazzo floors. The Mansfield is located just off of Fifth Avenue at 44th Street, residing within the historic preservation district of Midtown Manhattan, and deep in the heart of the Theater District. The hotel is within a short walk of the finest Fifth Avenue stores, Bryant Park, Times Square, Broadway, Grand Central Station, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden and the Radio City Music Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and Cancelon so you can book your The Mansfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansfield Hotel New York City
- Mansfield New York City
- Mansfield Hotel New York City