Very quaint hotel that is conveniently located to Midtown, Broadway, Grand Central, and the Subway to get anywhere else you need to go. Nice, comfortable rooms with high quality sheets, pillows and beds. Love the library room with a fireplace and tea/espresso machine. Also nice to have a good restaurant/bar on the premises so on cold/late nights or early mornings you can get a nice meal without leaving the hotel. Beautiful architecture. Would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architectural and historical landmark, The Mansfield is a portal to a New York City of days gone. Guests of the hotel appreciate its club-like surroundings and superb craftsmanship, as illustrated by the lobby’s detailed illuminated 16-foot ceiling and oval staircases with original terrazzo floors. The Mansfield is located just off of Fifth Avenue at 44th Street, residing within the historic preservation district of Midtown Manhattan, and deep in the heart of the Theater District. The hotel is within a short walk of the finest Fifth Avenue stores, Bryant Park, Times Square, Broadway, Grand Central Station, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden and the Radio City Music Hall. Guests can enjoy complimentary 24-hour espresso and cappuccino in the hotel's classically-restored Beaux-Arts Club Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your The Mansfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansfield Hotel New York City
- Mansfield New York City
- Mansfield Hotel New York City