when you arrive at the small lounge, an old-fashioned, gentle receptionist gives you the key of your room and from that point on, you enter a traditional, american-style experience starting from the elevator, that is very old and elegant with a 70-year old lift-boy inside! the room was a 50 sq.meter large one with a wonderful wide king-bed, wardrobe and a kitchenette. breakfast is included and this is a plus, in nyc. recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lombardy Hotel is the ultimate sanctuary in the bustling city. Just a short walk away from New York City's leading law firms and corporate offices and moments from shops including Tiffany's, Bloomingdales, and Barney's, The Lombardy boasts the perfect location for business and leisure travelers alike. A balanced blend of past grandeur and elegance mixed with modern amenities and state-of-the-art technology give the hotel its sophisticated atmosphere. Ditch the standard New York City hotel stay for a customized residential-style retreat to one of midtown Manhattan's finest gems-The Lombardy. Featuring 160 individually decorated guest rooms & suites, the Lombardy offers guests a rich experience of luxury away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelPower, Cancelon and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your The Lombardy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lombardy Hotel New York City
- Lombardy New York City
- Lombardy Hotel New York City