We stayed there twice in the month of May in a 1 Bedroom apartment. The first apartment was amazing, tastefully decorated, 2 walk in closets, small kitchen but adequate. Extremely comfortable king size bed. The 2nd apartment was not as nice, had AC trouble, but 2 bathrooms, large, with a modem. It was very comfortable. It was a 900 sf apartment for 400 a night in NYC, so can't beat the price for the space.
The location is 2 blocks from Bloomingdales, close to subway, 10 minutes from Central Park, and best of all close to my work. Staff is courteous, not a hotel service. But these are individually owned apartments, so place is run like a coop rather than a hotel. Will definitely come and stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lombardy Hotel is the ultimate sanctuary in the bustling city. Just a short walk away from New York City's leading law firms and corporate offices and moments from shops including Tiffany's, Bloomingdales, and Barney's, The Lombardy boasts the perfect location for business and leisure travelers alike. A balanced blend of past grandeur and elegance mixed with modern amenities and state-of-the-art technology give the hotel its sophisticated atmosphere. Ditch the standard New York City hotel stay for a customized residential-style retreat to one of midtown Manhattan's finest gems-The Lombardy. Featuring 160 individually decorated guest rooms & suites, the Lombardy offers guests a rich experience of luxury away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lombardy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lombardy Hotel New York City
- Lombardy New York City
- Lombardy Hotel New York City