The Lombardy
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Renaissance New York Hotel 57(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
Carvi Hotel New York(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Delmonico(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssmall kitchendecorated differentlyamerican cutcentral parknew yorkgreat locationone bedroom suitewalk in closettrump towerfull kitchendining tablehuge roomshopping and restaurantscoffee pothome away from homewhole foodsliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2012

spotlessly clean, lovely large, quiet rooms, comfy beds, friendly attentive staff, breakfast delivered to our room every morning, Park ave on our doorstep, Central park a short walk away...what more could we ask for? highly recommended

Room Tip: couldn't fault this lovely hotel
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Trish R
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We have spent 9 nights with my wife at the LOMBARDY. It was just perfect. Such a quiet hotel, clean and very confortable rooms. Staff very nice and helpfull. Whenever going back again to NYC will definitevely stay here again. No use to try other hotels. Its worth the price you pay!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jonodi
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great hotel,very large rooms with a lot of space, nice kitchen with everything you need. Very comfortable beds. the stuff was nice and helpfull. The location is great and the price is more than reasnoble.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank MOR12350
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Hello, great staff, hotel near all the actions, I could even park my Harley Davidson myself, good breakfast in a restaurant, clean room and they gave us an upgrade in a big room WOW, secure elevators, I travel a lot, so Ill be back at Lombardi for sure.
Merci from Montreal

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RikHD
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The hotel lobby is currently under renovation, so I don't feel as though we got the full hotel experience. However, the rooms are gigantic for any hotel, let alone NYC. I highly recommend this hotel since it's so spacious. The staff is also great. I don't have any complaints about the lobby since we knew going in that it was under renovation.

My only issues are:
1) The bathroom outlet and one of the bedside outlets were broken
2) One of the lightbulbs in the bedroom was burnt out
3) The towel replacement wasn't consistent

With a once-over for all the rooms, the hotel would be a solid 4 star. I give it a 3.5 for now.

Room Tip: The bathroom and bedside outlets in room 709 do not currently work.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple