We spent 7 nights at the Franklin Hotel. Our room was nice and clean! Everything worked and it had the Bvlgari goodies in the bathroom.The staff were really all friendly and helpful when you asked for assistance. The hotel was a good location for us and is very close to catch the subway. The breakfast served was all fresh food and filled to spot, i would say it may have been better, if they changed it up each day, (a different meat or pastry) eating the same thing was getting a bit boring! There are many small restuarants, take-outs and delis in the area for lunch and dinner, and the free Wi-fI was great. The Franklin Hotel met all our expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Agoda and Reservation Counter so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City