We loved staying at The Franklin. The location and the price were perfect. We wanted the Upper East Side to be close to my daughter at 92Yand to be within walking distance of Museum Mile, Subways, shopping areas and my favorite -Shake Shack – a MUST!!. The staff was fantastic, efficient and accommodating. We had the king size room on the 9th floor and it was very clean and spacious. Free light breakfast in the morning and wine/cheese every evening. From the airport took the Carmel Limo Service, which delivered you right to the front door, Very elegant!
Will definitely we go back to that location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City