This hotel is just amazing. The staff make you feel welcome from the time you book your reservation, check in and leave. Marla at the front desk was so welcoming and interested in her guests comfort. Jose was so helpful and went out of his way to make certain we had everything we needed. We have stayed at many resorts and hotels but the Franklin really makes you feel like you have just come home. Small boutique family feel. The sitting area in the front is a great place to have morning tea and people watch. It is also so convenient to attractions, shops and restaurants in the UES. Over all we just loved our stay and cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City