We stayed at The Franklin when our flight was cancelled. It's location was very convenient for us. Our room (16) was satisfactory but tiny. The air conditioner blew on my head all night and couldn't be adjusted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelPower, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City