A great little hotel; small, warm, friendly. Great breakfast - included in the room rate. 24hr coffee/tea in the breakfast lounge. Rooms small and lacking in storage for luggage but very clean (and I am very picky about such things!), everything you need, a very good nights sleep - and we stayed for 4 and slept brililantly the whole time. I would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again. Perfect for seeing the musuems...central park...and feels like a bit of peace from the hectic areas like Times Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelPower, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City