We booked 3 nights at this hotel and loved it. We had read the reviews and were aware that the rooms were on the small side but then who stays in their room in New York. The bed was so so comfortable and we slept like babies. Behind the small lobby were 2 very welcoming rooms where guests could enjoy a continental breakfast. More than adequate and so friendly chatting to other visitors. The coffee machine was available 24/7 and if by chance if you returned to the hotel around 6ish cheese and wine was freely available. Very civilised!! The staff were so helpful and in particular Daphne was incredibly friendly and couldnt do enough for us. We used the subway which was just around the corner and had no problems getting about and so cheap. We have decided never to go to one of the big hotels in the hussel and bussel but to return here everytime. Fantastic and thankyou guys we will see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City