The Carlton has become my new favorite hotel in Manhattan. I made at least five stays after it moved to Marriott in 2012 from March to November. I found the Carlton's rates are better than other Manhattan Marriott properties and a much better value and experience - the location on Madison is superb with lots of excellent dining, night spots and shopping.
The hotel restaurant, Millesime, really makes the Carlton hotel sparkle. Millesime is like stepping from Manhattan and into a Parisian brasserie. Chef Laurent's caesar salad is worthy of its acclaim, the head bartender, Jack, is a master mixologist, and the nightly live entertainers performing create an amazingly cool scene. The Happy Hour drink and oyster specials are the best value in this part of town.
The Carlton is ideal for friends, couples and those flying solo who want an affordable indulgence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A midtown Manhattan luxury boutique hotel located near the Empire State Building, Union Square and other New York City attractions. Offers vacation packages and special offers, as well as meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Carlton Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel, Autograph Collection Hotel New York City
- Carlton Madison Avenue
- Carlton On Madison Avenue Hotel
- New York Carlton
- Carlton Hotel New York